Who Should Apply? NMotion is a competitive and selective program that funds and supports strong startup teams that have potential for scale, profitability, and significant measurable impact. We invest in entrepreneurs who are passionate founders, who work hard and are receptive to mentorship more than just ideas. We focus on high-growth software and technology-based businesses in targeted industries of financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation/logistics, communications, and agriculture. Typical applicants include web-based, software, and mobile startups although we will consider non-tech businesses so long as they are focused on impact and scale. We don’t typically work with capital intensive businesses, biotechnology companies, consultancies, service oriented businesses, or non-profits. We accept applications from companies at various stages: some will simply have a new idea while others will have a company that is already generating revenue and are looking to grow. Application deadline is April 1 – Click to apply!
Search Your Articles
- NMotion hosts Paul Singh’s Results Junkies tour in May
- Participants Coming From Coast To Coast for NMotion’s 2016 Cohort
- Lincoln’s startup community gets national attention
- Beth McKeon Brings Startup & Community Development Skills To Her New Role As NMotion Program Manager
- Sneak Peak of NMotion’s New HQ – FUSE Coworking 2.0