NMotion is currently hiring for the following positions:
NMotion Accelerator is excited to recruit a new Program Manager to join our rapidly expanding team! We are laser-focused on making an outsized impact on the midwest startup community through our 90 day accelerator, a new Prelaunch curriculum that the PM will help shape, and additional programs/workshops throughout the year to help founders at each stage of business development.
Our ideal candidate has startup experience, knows how to take ownership of projects and get stuff done, likes working with a mission-driven team to make a difference, and has spectacular communication skills.
Here are some of the many things our new PM will work on:
- research, recruit, and help select next cohort
- mentor and advise cohort teams
- facilitate pre-accelerator program and assist with curriculum development
- assist with developing and organizing cohort programs, special events, and Demo Day
- develop and facilitate workshops on product/MVP development
- represent NMotion at regional conferences and events
- organize and host community events
- manage summer internship program
- assist with social media, newsletters, and other marketing
This opening is a temporary, full-time (40 hrs a week) position to be filled as soon as possible. The contract will run through August 31, 2017. It includes some great perks, including vacation/sick time and health insurance.
Need an extra little push? Learn more about our vibrant startup ecosystem here.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief email cover letter to Beth McKeon at email@example.com. Bonus points if you point us to your social media accounts, projects you’re proud of, websites for businesses you’ve worked with/on, etc.